You know the deal, cut for length…
- * Looking for Something? *
- * MayoWare (On Vacation) *MayoWare is temporarily closed. Go to the shop and sign up if you'd like to be notified when we re-open.
- * Follow Mayo on Twitter *
- * Mayo Stories on Fanfic.Net *26 Canon Compatible Vignettes exploring the backstory and psyche of Power Rangers RPM's Doctor K. Currently my main writing focus, and highly recommended if you watched the series.There was never a "CHILDREN" designated for Eva 04, but it was activated none the less, in the fateful test that destroyed the Second Branch... One-Off.When people meet only once in passing, sharing a brief time together, never to see one another again, they are said to be ships passing in the night. Such could definitely be said of the childhood friends of Willy Wonka. But what if the ships meet again? Takes place in the Depp/Burton Movieverse.
- * Mayo on Flickr *
Please specify a Flickr ID for this slideshow
- * Circle MayoJane on Etsy *
- * MayoWorks on Deviant Art *
- * MayoFolio *
- * Recurring Themes *mss * reviews * Lets Get Political * sushi * dnd 2.0 * rambling * driving * harry potter * Feminism * babylon 5 * professors * treasuries * hair * frankie * trixie * church * anime * ert * delmar cengage * homework * photoshoot * seref games * svu * switchboard * nyc * toysrus * halloween * genericon * johnny depp * acs xerox * dreams * wheel of time * logical fallacies in action * Ashbourne * ed wood * thanksgiving * chatty cathy * wot d20 * mythbusters * social constructs * lists * dnd 3.5 * new years * sick days * apartment life * get the cursor off the movie * wikipedia * conventions * lgbt * fanfic * nolistolgia * equation confusion * lecococ * twop * drpr * art * tim burton * Kingdoms of Novitas * strangeness * exams * the sims * winter * wii * state farm * unemployment * studying * christmas * neighbors * nscp * power rangers * zombies * rollerskating * liveblogging * rpi players * disney * lab * awareness * cats
- * mayonnaisejane.tumbr *