You know the deal, cut for length…
- * Looking for Something? *
- * MayoWare (On Vacation) *MayoWare is temporarily closed. Go to the shop and sign up if you'd like to be notified when we re-open.
- * Follow Mayo on Twitter *
- * Mayo Stories on Fanfic.Net *26 Canon Compatible Vignettes exploring the backstory and psyche of Power Rangers RPM's Doctor K. Currently my main writing focus, and highly recommended if you watched the series.There was never a "CHILDREN" designated for Eva 04, but it was activated none the less, in the fateful test that destroyed the Second Branch... One-Off.When people meet only once in passing, sharing a brief time together, never to see one another again, they are said to be ships passing in the night. Such could definitely be said of the childhood friends of Willy Wonka. But what if the ships meet again? Takes place in the Depp/Burton Movieverse.
- * Mayo on Flickr *
Please specify a Flickr ID for this slideshow
- * Circle MayoJane on Etsy *
- * MayoWorks on Deviant Art *
- * MayoFolio *
- * Recurring Themes *church * christmas * dnd 2.0 * acs xerox * zombies * strangeness * wot d20 * Kingdoms of Novitas * thanksgiving * cats * equation confusion * ed wood * unemployment * Feminism * new years * harry potter * delmar cengage * awareness * ert * halloween * rpi players * driving * Ashbourne * lgbt * svu * genericon * tim burton * nolistolgia * photoshoot * seref games * lab * state farm * dreams * hair * wii * treasuries * mss * fanfic * studying * drpr * logical fallacies in action * sick days * social constructs * neighbors * sushi * johnny depp * wikipedia * switchboard * babylon 5 * reviews * mythbusters * twop * get the cursor off the movie * art * anime * dnd 3.5 * nyc * nscp * lists * lecococ * wheel of time * winter * rambling * homework * toysrus * power rangers * disney * professors * frankie * conventions * rollerskating * liveblogging * exams * chatty cathy * Lets Get Political * apartment life * trixie * the sims
- * mayonnaisejane.tumbr *