You know the deal, cut for length…
- * Looking for Something? *
- * MayoWare (On Vacation) *MayoWare is temporarily closed. Go to the shop and sign up if you'd like to be notified when we re-open.
- * Follow Mayo on Twitter *
- * Mayo Stories on Fanfic.Net *26 Canon Compatible Vignettes exploring the backstory and psyche of Power Rangers RPM's Doctor K. Currently my main writing focus, and highly recommended if you watched the series.There was never a "CHILDREN" designated for Eva 04, but it was activated none the less, in the fateful test that destroyed the Second Branch... One-Off.When people meet only once in passing, sharing a brief time together, never to see one another again, they are said to be ships passing in the night. Such could definitely be said of the childhood friends of Willy Wonka. But what if the ships meet again? Takes place in the Depp/Burton Movieverse.
- * Mayo on Flickr *
Please specify a Flickr ID for this slideshow
- * Circle MayoJane on Etsy *
- * MayoWorks on Deviant Art *
- * MayoFolio *
- * Recurring Themes *the sims * wikipedia * state farm * dreams * wot d20 * lecococ * dnd 3.5 * church * lgbt * acs xerox * lists * Ashbourne * Kingdoms of Novitas * rollerskating * hair * awareness * trixie * ed wood * cats * tim burton * winter * christmas * exams * babylon 5 * fanfic * neighbors * liveblogging * logical fallacies in action * homework * Feminism * driving * mss * delmar cengage * nolistolgia * rambling * power rangers * twop * conventions * social constructs * equation confusion * frankie * lab * strangeness * photoshoot * new years * halloween * professors * ert * treasuries * dnd 2.0 * svu * seref games * chatty cathy * disney * studying * switchboard * harry potter * rpi players * anime * genericon * unemployment * sushi * drpr * apartment life * nscp * reviews * sick days * get the cursor off the movie * wheel of time * wii * mythbusters * zombies * johnny depp * Lets Get Political * nyc * thanksgiving * toysrus * art
- * mayonnaisejane.tumbr *