You know the deal, cut for length…
- * Looking for Something? *
- * MayoWare (On Vacation) *MayoWare is temporarily closed. Go to the shop and sign up if you'd like to be notified when we re-open.
- * Follow Mayo on Twitter *
- * Mayo Stories on Fanfic.Net *26 Canon Compatible Vignettes exploring the backstory and psyche of Power Rangers RPM's Doctor K. Currently my main writing focus, and highly recommended if you watched the series.There was never a "CHILDREN" designated for Eva 04, but it was activated none the less, in the fateful test that destroyed the Second Branch... One-Off.When people meet only once in passing, sharing a brief time together, never to see one another again, they are said to be ships passing in the night. Such could definitely be said of the childhood friends of Willy Wonka. But what if the ships meet again? Takes place in the Depp/Burton Movieverse.
- * Mayo on Flickr *
Please specify a Flickr ID for this slideshow
- * Circle MayoJane on Etsy *
- * MayoWorks on Deviant Art *
- * MayoFolio *
- * Recurring Themes *unemployment * get the cursor off the movie * anime * nscp * disney * dreams * lgbt * social constructs * lists * frankie * rambling * halloween * christmas * lecococ * apartment life * fanfic * dnd 2.0 * switchboard * reviews * mss * winter * trixie * tim burton * sushi * cats * Lets Get Political * mythbusters * awareness * ert * logical fallacies in action * chatty cathy * Kingdoms of Novitas * Feminism * johnny depp * power rangers * rollerskating * drpr * hair * nolistolgia * twop * homework * ed wood * seref games * professors * photoshoot * harry potter * wheel of time * art * new years * babylon 5 * conventions * wikipedia * equation confusion * state farm * exams * acs xerox * driving * lab * the sims * studying * sick days * dnd 3.5 * Ashbourne * wii * delmar cengage * svu * wot d20 * liveblogging * zombies * thanksgiving * treasuries * rpi players * nyc * church * strangeness * genericon * neighbors * toysrus
- * mayonnaisejane.tumbr *