- * Looking for Something? *
- * MayoWare (On Vacation) *MayoWare is temporarily closed. Go to the shop and sign up if you'd like to be notified when we re-open.
- * Follow Mayo on Twitter *
- * Mayo Stories on Fanfic.Net *26 Canon Compatible Vignettes exploring the backstory and psyche of Power Rangers RPM's Doctor K. Currently my main writing focus, and highly recommended if you watched the series.There was never a "CHILDREN" designated for Eva 04, but it was activated none the less, in the fateful test that destroyed the Second Branch... One-Off.When people meet only once in passing, sharing a brief time together, never to see one another again, they are said to be ships passing in the night. Such could definitely be said of the childhood friends of Willy Wonka. But what if the ships meet again? Takes place in the Depp/Burton Movieverse.
- * Mayo on Flickr *
Please specify a Flickr ID for this slideshow
- * Circle MayoJane on Etsy *
- * MayoWorks on Deviant Art *
- * MayoFolio *
- * Recurring Themes *cats * hair * toysrus * photoshoot * social constructs * conventions * professors * studying * strangeness * christmas * homework * zombies * drpr * tim burton * mss * anime * church * harry potter * ert * lgbt * twop * switchboard * liveblogging * sushi * chatty cathy * wikipedia * trixie * wheel of time * get the cursor off the movie * Kingdoms of Novitas * rollerskating * nscp * delmar cengage * wii * equation confusion * lab * treasuries * logical fallacies in action * state farm * genericon * Feminism * frankie * winter * acs xerox * reviews * apartment life * ed wood * babylon 5 * halloween * nyc * svu * nolistolgia * art * dnd 2.0 * thanksgiving * disney * rpi players * seref games * dreams * the sims * driving * neighbors * johnny depp * lists * awareness * exams * Ashbourne * dnd 3.5 * rambling * mythbusters * new years * lecococ * power rangers * Lets Get Political * unemployment * sick days * wot d20 * fanfic
- * mayonnaisejane.tumbr *
Tag: harry potter
Gawd. The guy across the hall with the super sound system has decided that it might be a good idea to play foreign language hip hop at 8:30 in the AM on a Saturday. Asshole. In the bright side ABC Family is having a practical Marathon of Power Rangers SPD. Oh shut up. Yes I’m watching Power Rangers. It’s FUN.
I’m also memorizing my lines for the play, because I actually haven’t had time to even try to do that yet. I’m actually off book on the bits with short lines, except the Old Lady Scene where I’m half out of my mind most of the time so that makes it a little hard to remember my lines *Higgles.* I’ve gotta know those ones extra good, cause I’m playing senile, and kinda making myself dumb in the process. And I’ve got my longest line in that scene, which is hella repetitive. It’s like “Thank you, Thanks for having me, Thank you, I had a great time, thank you…” So on and so forth.
Saw Harry Potter 4 last night… don’t worry… no spoilers. Some pronunciation stuff I found to be a bit interesting Beaubaxtons is pronounced “Bow-Battons” and Accio is “Ack-ee-oh” which I never would have guessed.
But yesh… the arsehole across the hall has his speakers up on full volume ALL THE TIME. I can hear his AIM blips and some crazy chimes that mean lord only knows what.
For a period of time I thought I was having auditory hallucinations because the sounds were so loud I thought they were coming from somewhere in my room. Meh…
I want to trash his Speakers Now.