We Left it on the table.
Because nobody wants the Danish.
The Cherry Danish on the Table.
The Apple Danish Were Eaten.
The Lemon Danish Were Eaten.
But not the Cherry Danish.
Nobody wants the Cherry Danish.
I feel sorry for the Danish… but I do not want the danish either…
Do you want the Danish?
Today was an interesting day at the offcice… even without the danish… the calls things of that nature…
In other news My AV Teacher’s Brother Cruz Bustamante seems to have lost to Swartzenager for Governer… in the meantime I lerned some interesting things about her while researchign her brother on the web… which involve burritoes… I will NOT go into further detail about that where others may read about it. Just Google her… there’s a suprising amount of information….
I also need to Sleep… ttyl!
That’s Sorry… hehehhe….
I haven’t blogged in weeks… and I’m sorry. Ok, but I have some good excuses… erm reasons…. yeah… ok:
First: For my last week at the TRU they decided to put me back on a whole lot of hours… so I had that…
Second: several days during those two weeks I was asked to work full time hours at the RPI job.
Third: This Fish has a Bike. I got tired of waiting around for certain OTHER bikes I saw on the playground at school, and got one from the TRU instead.
And if you haven’t figured out that I’m not talking about two whealed chain driven forms of locomotion, then you haven’t read Fish and Bicycles.
Anyhow, nowabouts I’m off to work laptop distribution… as if I haven’t been all summer… (See many previous thingers…. ‘specially 286 Envelopes.)
Yesh… and I still have to figure out how to NOT look ridiculous in the adult medium shirt…
So I’m off!!!
That I have to open today… It was 161 on thursday, and 127 on wendsday… Then After I open them… I must find the lable for each of the people sending the forms, and stick it to a post card and send it to them… which is fine… but TEDOIS… and people are NOT making it easy for me… As Such, I have some tips for people filling out laptop forms at RPI:
The 10 Comandments of Laptop Forms:
1. Thou shalt Readest thine directions.
2. Thou Shalt not Seal thine Envelope with Packing Tape.
3. Thou Shalt not Check “No” on Form D, (That’s the FREE Laptop As Financial Aide Form.)
4. Thou shalt not Check “No” on form E either. (That’s the FREE Laptop as a Merit Award Form.)
5. Thou Shalt not Address Thine Envelope in Pencil.
6. Thou Shalt not Fold thine 8 and 1/2 by 11 Form into a 1 by 4 inch Rectangle.
7. Thou Shalt not Overnight Mail a Form that’s not due for 2 weeks.
8. Thou Shalt not Place any number other than Thine RIN or SSN on the RIN or SSN Number Line.
9. Thou Shalt not place thine forms in thine envelope such that the use of a letter opener shal sever thine forms in half.
10. Thou shalt NOT Mail the Yellow Form.
And now, if you don’t mind… my stack of Envelopes is swaying rather precaroisly and I must attend to it…